Freshwater/land-based aquaculture licence under the Fisheries Act - Appendix IX-B: Use of therapeutants
This webpage is intended for informational purposes only.
Records of the use of all therapeutants shall include the following:
- the facility reference number and the name of licence holder;
- the species of finfish cultivated at the facility;
- the name of the prescribing veterinarian;
- a log naming all drugs administered (therapeutants,)and when;
- how therapeutants were administered and the dosage;
- the therapeutic schedule including the date treatment commenced;
- the final date of treatment;
- the name and signature of the person responsible for administering each treatment;
- the detailed records of in-feed medication administered;
- traceability information related to treated groups that allows them to be readily identifiable through treatment and withdrawal times;
- treated fish movement records; and
- any accidental mixing of treated fish and non-treated fish must be recorded; thereafter the mixed group will be considered tainted until the withdrawal period is reached.
- Date modified: