Authorization of signature(s) for temporary groundfish IVQ reallocation request, use of digital signature and/or designation form
- To: Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Groundfish Management Unit
- Fax Number: 1-866-561-5729
I, __________ being either the owner of the M/V __________ VRN __________ (“the Vessel”) and/or the ZN licence eligibility holder or the authorized signing authority for the Communal Commercial licence holder, do hereby grant the following authorization(s) for the license(s) and period(s) indicated in Part A below:
Part A: Licences and periods
|Category (eg. L, K, ZN)||Number||Authorization Expiry Date (day, month, year)||Category (eg. L, K, ZN)||Number||Authorization Expiry Date (day, month, year)|
Part B: Signing authorization
I do hereby give notice to Fisheries and Oceans Canada that I authorize the person(s) identified below to request and to sign on my behalf or affix a digital version of my signature to any temporary groundfish IVQ reallocation request form for the Vessel and/or the above indicated licence(s) for the period specified above.
Name (please print)
Name (please print)
I recognize and accept full responsibility for any reallocation request(s) signed by the above person(s) and/or for any reallocation request(s) to which the above person(s) have affixed my digital signature.
Part C: Designations
I do hereby authorize Fisheries and Oceans Canada to release the following document(s) for the above license(s) for the period(s) specified to the person(s) named below:
- Licence Status (LSR)
- Rellocation History Detail
- Quota Status (QSR)
Part D: Signature
Name (please print):
Date (day / month / year):
Fax number :
Instructions for completing the authorization of signature(s) for temporary groundfish IVQ reallocation request, use of digital signature and/or designation form
Please read this carefully:
This form is for (a) both the Authorization of Signature(s) for Temporary Groundfish IVQ Reallocation Request and for Trawl ( b) the Use of Digital Signature For Temporary Groundfish IVQ Reallocation Request forms and/or (c) Designation.
Any person wishing to give authorization to another party to sign on his/her behalf
- a Temporary Reallocation Request for Integrated Groundfish Fisheries request form or
- a Temporary Trawl Request for Temporary Reallocation of Groundfish Trawl Quota request form or
- to authorize use of Digital Signature for either 1 or 2 above or
- to designate individual(s) to request licence amendment(s), licence status report (LSR), reallocation history detail report and /or quota status report (QSR) must complete and sign this form
- Should the desire of signatories change at any time, a new form shall be completed in full, signed and submitted to the Groundfish Management Unit (GMU) to Fax 604 666-8525.
Print the name of the person completing the form (Vessel owner, ZN Licence eligibility holder, or authorized signing authority for the Communal Commercial licence holder) in the space indicated at the top of page one, along with the Vessel Name and VRN, and check all boxes that apply.
Part A: Indicate all the license(s) held on the vessel to which the authorizations and designations will apply. Under "Category" list the licence prefix (L, T, K, W, C, ZN, etc); under "Number" list the licence number; and under "Authorization Expiry Date" indicate the end date of the authorization. There is room for 8 licences in part A. If you need to provide authorizations for other licences you must complete a second form. If you are the eligibility holder of multiple ZN licenses, you may list them on this form but leave the Vessel and VRN blank.
Please note: Authorizations given as indicated on this form, only applies for the current fishing season, although they may end at any point during the season.
Part B: If you wish to authorize any individual(s) to request temporary groundfish IVQ reallocation(s) from the vessel and licences indicate, either by signing on your behalf or affixing a digital version of your signature that you have provided to them, you must complete Part B. Indicate whether you wish to authorize them to sign on your behalf or use a digital version of your signature by checking the appropriate box. Enter the individual(s) name, company affiliation (if applicable), and have them sign in the space provided. If you do not wish to grant authorizations for signature or for use of a digital signature, leave Part B blank or strike through.
Part C: If you wish to authorize individual(s) to request amendments, licence status reports (LSR) reallocation history detail reports and/or quota status report (QSR), you must complete Part C. Please check the boxes of the reports which the authorized designate may request by printing the individuals' names in the space provided. If you do not wish to grant authorizations for release of amendment, licence status report (LSR), quota status report (QSR) or reallocation history detail report, leave Part C blank or strike through.
Part D: To complete the authorization form, only the Vessel owner, ZN Licence eligibility holder or authorized signing authority for the Communal Commercial licence holder must complete Part D. In the spaces provided please print your name, sign, note the date signed, and add your contact information.
Note: An authorized designate may not complete this form and sign in Part D.
- Please submit in writing (and fax to GMU 604.666.8525) if a previously submitted Authorization of Signature, Use of Digital Signature or Designation is to be terminated
- Contact GMU (604.666.0010 or 604.666.5865) with any change(s) to contact information (phone, fax, email)
- Once completed, the form must be faxed to GMU to 604.666.8525 (do not fax to 1.866.561.5729). If you have any questions regarding the completion of this form please contact the Groundfish Management Unit: Louise Yada 604.666.5865 or Gerry Dunsmore 604.666.0010 (Groundfish Quota Officers)
- Date modified: