Shellfish and invertebrates in the Pacific Region
The shellfish management team is responsible for managing 25 different invertebrate species on the Pacific coast. Shellfish fisheries include clams, shrimp, prawns, geoducks, sea cucumbers, crabs, krill, scallops and sea urchins.
- Shellfish Management Plans
- Shellfish Consultation Meetings
- Research documents and stock status reports - Scientific papers and short resource status papers, available through DFO's Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat (CSAS) site
- Shellfish aquaculture licensing
- Shellfish Contamination Closures
- Abalone - Management information on this closed fishery and at risk species.
Shellfish contacts - Pacific Region
- Date modified: