The Pacific Region is home to diverse commercial, recreational and Aboriginal fisheries and includes salmon, groundfish, pelagic and shellfish species.
News and updates
- Co-Development, Co-Design, and Co-Delivery of Indigenous Fisheries Programs
- 1-Year anniversary of the Government’s response to the Cohen Commission recommendations
- Fraser River salmon update - August 18, 2017
- Preliminary 2017 Salmon Outlook
- Government of Canada Takes Action to Protect 12 Aquatic Species at Risk
- The Government of Canada Announces $28 Million to Support Recreational Fisheries Conservation Projects over the next three years
- Strait of Georgia and Howe Sound Glass Sponge Reef Conservation Areas
- Looking to Buy Salmon?
- Shark codes of conduct
- Strategic Framework for Fishery Monitoring and Catch Reporting in the Pacific Fisheries
- Date modified: