Fisheries in the Pacific Region
The Pacific Region is home to diverse commercial, recreational and Aboriginal fisheries and includes salmon, groundfish, pelagic and shellfish species.
News & Updates
- Government of Canada Takes Action to Protect 12 Aquatic Species at Risk
- The Government of Canada Announces $28 Million to Support Recreational Fisheries Conservation Projects over the next three years
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada takes action on Cohen Commission - August 9, 2016
- 2016 Environmental Conditions for Salmon
- Preliminary 2016 Salmon Outlook
- Strait of Georgia and Howe Sound Glass Sponge Reef Fishing Closure maps
- Looking to Buy Salmon?
- Shark codes of conduct
- Strategic Framework for Fishery Monitoring and Catch Reporting in the Pacific Fisheries
Pacific Region Contacts
- Date modified: