Catch an Atlantic salmon in BC waters? Keep it and call our Atlantic Salmon Watch Program 1-800-811-6010.
- Indigenous groups, science community, marine industry, and government partners make progress in protecting endangered killer whale population
October 13, 2017
- New science funding for hydrophones and oceanographic radars to monitor marine environments
October 11, 2017
- New funding supports technical innovation to restore salmon-bearing watersheds in British Columbia
October 10, 2017
- Co-Development, Co-Design, and Co-Delivery of Indigenous Fisheries Programs
October 5, 2017
- 1-Year anniversary of the Government’s response to the Cohen Commission recommendations
September 28, 2017
Did you know?
The Pacific Region includes the province of British Columbia and the transboundary northern rivers of the Yukon. It encompasses more than 27,000 kilometres of coastline and 105 river systems. Fisheries and Oceans Canada is responsible for management and protection of marine resources on the Canadian west coast in addition to inland salmon fisheries.
- Date modified: