- Canada reaches important 5% marine conservation milestone
October 28 2017
- Indigenous groups, science community, marine industry, and government partners make progress in protecting endangered killer whale population
October 13, 2017
- New science funding for hydrophones and oceanographic radars to monitor marine environments
October 11, 2017
- New funding supports technical innovation to restore salmon-bearing watersheds in British Columbia
October 10, 2017
- Co-Development, Co-Design, and Co-Delivery of Indigenous Fisheries Programs
October 5, 2017
Did you know?
The Pacific Region includes the province of British Columbia and the transboundary northern rivers of the Yukon. It encompasses more than 27,000 kilometres of coastline and 105 river systems. Fisheries and Oceans Canada is responsible for management and protection of marine resources on the Canadian west coast in addition to inland salmon fisheries.
- Date modified: