Marine charts, maps and data
Find links to maps and atlases available online as well as charts for sale through vendors across Canada.
- Open Government maps
- Rockfish conservation area maps
- Fisheries management area maps
- Groundfish management area maps
- Commercial salmon fishing area maps
- Bivalve shellfish sanitary contamination closures
- Tides, currents and water levels Tide tables for all of Canada.
- 2021 management measures to protect Southern Resident killer whales
- Strait of Georgia and Howe Sound Glass Sponge Reef Conservation Initiative maps
- Canadian Hydrographic Service nautical charts and services - The Canadian Hydrographic Service is responsible for surveying Canadian navigable waterways and for producing a number of nautical publications, including nautical charts, sailing directions, bathymetric maps and tide and current tables.
- Community Mapping Network The primary goal of the Community Mapping Network (CMN) is to provide a service that collects and integrates natural resource information, maps and mapping information to promote sustainable resource management and to assist planning sustainable communities in British Columbia, Canada.
- Date modified: