Marine charts, maps and data
Find links to maps and atlases available online as well as charts for sale through vendors across Canada.
- Open Government maps
- Rockfish conservation area maps
- Fisheries management area maps
- Groundfish management area maps
- Commercial salmon fishing area maps
- Bivalve shellfish sanitary contamination closures
- Tides, currents and water levels Tide tables for all of Canada.
- Strait of Georgia and Howe Sound Glass Sponge Reef Conservation Area maps
Canadian Hydrographic Service nautical charts and services - The Canadian Hydrographic Service is responsible for surveying Canadian navigable waterways and for producing a number of nautical publications, including nautical charts, sailing directions, bathymetric maps and tide and current tables.
- Community Mapping Network The primary goal of the Community Mapping Network (CMN) is to provide a service that collects and integrates natural resource information, maps and mapping information to promote sustainable resource management and to assist planning sustainable communities in British Columbia, Canada.
- Fish Wizard Use the FishWizard to find the most recent information about British Columbia lakes and streams and the fish in them, including salmon escapements, fish stocking records and depth maps for over 2,500 lakes.
- Date modified: