The Pacific Region is home to diverse commercial, recreational and Aboriginal fisheries and includes salmon, groundfish, pelagic and shellfish species.
News and updates
- 2019 management measures to protect Southern Resident killer whales
- 2019 fisheries management measures to protect Fraser River chinook
- Preliminary 2019 Salmon Outlook
- Strait of Georgia and Howe Sound Glass Sponge Reef Conservation Areas
- Looking to Buy Salmon?
- Shark codes of conduct
- Strategic Framework for Fishery Monitoring and Catch Reporting in the Pacific Fisheries
- Date modified: