The Pacific Region is home to diverse commercial, recreational and Aboriginal fisheries and includes salmon, groundfish, pelagic and shellfish species.
News and updates
- Fisheries management measures to protect Southern Resident Killer Whales
- Government of Canada takes action to protect Southern Resident Killer Whales
- Government of Canada provides new funding to protect whales through the Oceans Protection Plan
- Government of Canada introduces new protections for fish and their habitat
- Preliminary 2018 Salmon Outlook
- Haida Nation and Canada increase protection at the SG̱aan Ḵinghlas – Bowie Seamount Marine Protected Area
- Co-Development, Co-Design, and Co-Delivery of Indigenous Fisheries Programs
- Strait of Georgia and Howe Sound Glass Sponge Reef Conservation Areas
- Looking to Buy Salmon?
- Shark codes of conduct
- Strategic Framework for Fishery Monitoring and Catch Reporting in the Pacific Fisheries
- Date modified: