Language selection


Pacific groundfish forms

General forms

Hook and line forms

Trawl forms

The following forms are only for reallocation of IVQ from a T licensed vessel to another T licensed vessel:

For all other sector and intersection reallocation requests, please use the Temporary reallocation request for integrated groundfish fisheries.

Date modified: